Unique carved sterling silver cuff bracelet with a wood pattern
This handmade sterling silver bracelet has a unique hand carved wood pattern. The pattern is engraved directly into the metal, so each cuff is a bit different and a one of a kind piece.
- Handmade in sterling silver
- I source my sterling silver from a reputable US refiner who uses recycled silver and eco-friendly refining processes.
- A bit over 3/8th of an inch wide (10 mm). This is a sturdy, heavy cuff.
Important! The bracelet will be custom-made in your size.
Please check the announcement on the top of the page or click here to see how long it will take to create your item.
I will cut the sterling silver sheet and hand stamp your inscription. Then I will shape your cuff and engrave the wood grain pattern. The edges of the cuff will be hand hammered for a decorative, organic edge. The bracelet is carefully finished so there are no sharp edges.
Measure the circumference of your wrist with a soft measuring tape, or a piece of string.
- Women's Small - fits a wrist up to 6"
- Women's Medium - fits a wrist up to 6.5”
(this fits most female wrists)
- Women's Large - fits a wrist up to 7”
- Men's Medium - fits a wrist up to 7.5”
- Men's Large - fits a wrist up to 8”
- Men’s XLarge – fits a wrist up to 8.5”
If you have a smaller or larger wrist, I can make a cuff that will fit you. Just contact me before you order to discuss the details.